10/04/2020 - 13/04/2020
Easter Sacred Awakening Retreat
10-13 April 2020
Magical. Life-changing. Sacred.
Easter 2020 we will be gathering for 4 days of transformative sacred meditation and nourishing tribal lurve.
Want to join us?
We will be praying with the Mother and the Grandfather, along with other powerful sacred practices (see below) nested in our beautiful eco-friendly retreat in the natural surrounds of the NSW Olney State Forest.
Our Gracias Madre family from Byron, Sydney, Melbourne and beyond are invited to come together to dive deep into this healing work.
With a focus on powerful personal evolution, we will be coming together for exquisite healing, transformation and a big celebration of life.
We will be working with the following powerful medicines:
- Rhape (grounds and balances our nervous system)
- Meditation with the Mother x 2 nights
- Grandfather – a potent ceremony held during the day, exploring in nature.
- Sound Healing (TBC)
- Baño de Flores x 2 (Flower Bath)
- Nourishing, organic simple cleansing foods and powerful herbs for physical detoxification and regeneration.
- Like-minded souls to play with… pure love-nourishment delivered direct to the soul!
Come and allow these practices to clean your body, heal your heart and free your mind – to assist you in your evolution, your freedom, your connection to spirit and your trust in Life.
You can rent a bed …or a bedroom…or you can choose the Glamping option. Choose your own adventure.
- 4 basic queen bedrooms available at the extra cost of $100 each for the retreat.
- 2 basic bedrooms each with 3 sets of bunk beds (each bedroom sleeps 6) at the extra cost of $50 per person (bedroom to be shared with friends or other participants) for the retreat.
- 1 basic bedroom with a triple bunk bed (double bed at the bottom and single bed at the top – bedroom sleeps 2 or 3) at the extra cost of $70 for the bottom double bed and $50 for the single top bunk bed (bedroom to be shared with friends or other participants) for the retreat.
Please note BYO sheets + pillowcase. Doonas and pillows are provided.
Folks coming from afar, or with physical challenges/needs will have preference.
Please e-mail Vicky firstname.lastname@example.org to book your bed after you have booked for the retreat and been confirmed.
(Definition: A form of camping more luxurious than that associated with traditional camping)
Bring a tent and bedding – an opportunity to be close to nature in comfort and style.
Organic, savvy, detoxifying and regenerating foods to provide us the optimum experience with this work and to deliver us back into our lives feeling fantastic.
Our venue is in the Central Coast of NSW
CLOSEST AIRPORT: Sydney
If you are flying in, you can catch a train to Wyee. We can send someone to pick you up at 11 am. You will need to organise this with Vicky: email@example.com
Or rent a car (perhaps with other participants).
Feeling the call?
Easter Sacred Awakening Retreat
Friday 10th April – Monday 13th April 2020
Arrive Friday 11am
Depart Monday 5.30pm
Remaining $749 to be paid by March 10th please (unless negotiated otherwise)
If you want to place a 30% deposit, you will need the Coupon Code: DEPOSIT30%
Don’t let money stand in your way.
If you feel the call to come, let’s see if we can create a payment plan that will work with your situation.
Contact Vicky, our Gracias Madre Admin Guru, and suggest to her what would work for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO PROCEED WITH YOUR BOOKING, PLEASE COMPLETE THE HEALTH ASSESSMENT BELOW AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS.
Your well-being is very important to us…
Our meditation practices are contra-indicated with some health conditions.
In some cases, seriously contra-indicated.
Firstly, it is imperative that you avoid certain medications and recreational drugs before and after this work in order to avoid detrimental interactions. That may include over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceuticals.
So, for your well-being, and the consideration of other participants, please answer the following important questions.
If you are unable to tick one (or more) of the boxes below DO NOT BOOK but instead email us and together let’s assess your specific situation and suitability to benefit from this work.
Make a careful and honest assessment…